• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

nd is going to win this arent they

nnnn.gif

Dalvin Cook might win the Heisman but the Noles aren't that good. Might still win the ACC doe

Dalvin Cook might win the Heisman but the Noles aren't that good. Might still win the ACC doe

Dalvin is a freak. My dad is a FSU grad so I've always been a nole fan (except when they play Wake) and yes he's a monster. He had a solid season with Jameis and this year he's going to really carry the load of the offense. He'll be a candidate for sure. The Noles aren't that good but really only have 2 games they could loose on the schedule (@GT and @Clemson).

Yeah, Cook is incredible, but the OL, Golson and the receivers were considerably less than impressive. Outside of a few plays, the defense wasn't bad. They will be decent, and decent may be good enough to win the ACC (or at least get to the championship - I think Tech has a great shot at winning the ACC). Haven't seen Clemson yet - not sure whether they will be decent or better.

Back