• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

There's a rumor Kiffin will resign today because he banged some big donor's wife.

There's a rumor Kiffin will resign today because he banged some big donor's wife.

kelli-jaguars.jpg

Guess he got tired of the old ball and chain ^^^^^^

Top games for Phil Steele, which I have a hard time seeing this week, are USC over @ ASU and Auburn at home over Miss St. The two of his I do like is WVA at home against MD & Wiscy at home against Hawaii. The Rainbow coalition will have travelled 17,334 miles round trip for 2 trips to Ohio St & Wiscy in a 3 week span. This is Steele's 5* weekend & he loves the Badgers a lot in this spot in September.

Potentially bad looking injury to UCinn QB Gunner Keil just now. I think he got a concussion or some kind of head injury last week and took another shot to the head tonight. Carted off on a stretcher, no movement I could see. Hope he's going to be okay.

Potentially bad looking injury to UCinn QB Gunner Keil just now. I think he got a concussion or some kind of head injury last week and took another shot to the head tonight. Carted off on a stretcher, no movement I could see. Hope he's going to be okay.

Good news is he should be eligible for Social Security soon.

that was one of the scarier plays I've seen in NCAA this year. Hope Gunner is okay

Top games for Phil Steele, which I have a hard time seeing this week, are USC over @ ASU and Auburn at home over Miss St. The two of his I do like is WVA at home against MD & Wiscy at home against Hawaii. The Rainbow coalition will have travelled 17,334 miles round trip for 2 trips to Ohio St & Wiscy in a 3 week span. This is Steele's 5* weekend & he loves the Badgers a lot in this spot in September.

Haven't heard Phil's picks, but I agree with all of them. Not sure why anyone would think Hawaii would be picked over Wisky in Wisconsin. Anyone picking Maryland over WVU is crazy.

When in Wallace Wade, I've always done my best to piss on Duke fans.

I actually puked on Duke fans in Wallace Wade in 1978 after riding on a bus from Wake with a keg of beer in the back. I wasn't wasted, but I brought a beer into that crap stadium and some of the splinters from the wooden seats found their way into my beer, which caused me to projectile vomit on a nice couple in front of me. If I had known then that I would hate Duke later in life, I would not have felt as guilty as I did.

I came here to say that UVA sucks worse than the formatting of TheSabre.Com messages boards

Noticed the discussion of Duke concessions & have to admit that I was the concessions mgr @ Duke for most of the 90's. It was my first job after graduating from WF (originally from Durham). It was Spurrier's last year there & K hadn't won a championship yet. It was a great job. I saw some amazing games/events (all of WF's wins in Cameron) & met some really good people. Plus free access to all of the gyms, the track, & the golf course. Many of my work days were spent playing pick up hoops or a round of golf. Not sure about now but when I was there it was part of the athletic department. I had an office in Cameron where I proudly hung my WF diploma.

Back