• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

UVA doesn't look prepared for this game.

I would guess that this staff is on its last legs.

Last time I went to Wallace Wade was the Music City Bowl year--Givens caught the long TD to win it.

Got general admission seats and figured we'd just go sit in the WFU section since the stadium was mostly empty. Nope. They had ushers checking tickets every time you entered the section. This would have been fine if I hadn't had my four year old with me (there were sure to be multiple concession/restroom trips). Turned around and went back to the incredibly sparsely populated GA seats only to have my tickets checked. Again. To get into the general admission section. When there were MAYBE 15,000 people in the entire place. God, I hate Duke.

The word on London is that he's an awesome guy. Fun to be around, great with the big boosters, good recruiter. Just can't translate that to the football field. If he weren't so likable he would have been gone after last year.

Yeah, for everyone who wants a lil schadenfreude on Cuse, turn to espn. Those yankeefaces are about to twist in pain from a large dose of Louisiana Blacksnake.

Yeah, Cuse's QB might not make it out alive of this game.

I'm kind of impressed they have a 5th string walk-on tbh

There's 11 people in Wallace Wade right now, no energy - just a totally flat stadium. GT looks ... like we are still asleep. 7-3 Devils atm.

There's 11 people in Wallace Wade right now, no energy - just a totally flat stadium. GT looks ... like we are still asleep. 7-3 Devils atm.

Don't let dook do it again, dammit

Bees have one job

It may be too soon to say, but it's more of stock GT script of rolling weak teams early setting up high expectations and then failing to beat Duke.

Duke has beaten GT once in the last eleven meetings. We lose to other crap teams on the regular, but Duke isn't one of them.

Georgia Tech might be waking up. MIGHT BE. Withholding further judgement until the first drive of the second half.

Back