• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

I want a conference school in the play-offs, so I am pulling for Clemson. But they are not looking strong to this point.

Watson is looking like shit.

Herbie is tremendous in the booth. I wanted to hate him but he IDs the key off the ball action instantly. He and Gary D are in a class by themselves.

Has Golson been that bad this year? Maguire kinda sucks.

Herbie is tremendous in the booth. I wanted to hate him but he IDs the key off the ball action instantly. He and Gary D are in a class by themselves.

Chris Spielman (who usually does the Noon games or key Big Ten games) is my favorite.

Completely agree about Herbie. I was skeptical when he started calling games, but he's fantastic.

Has Golson been that bad this year? Maguire kinda sucks.

Golson has not been good at all. Maguire hasn't looked good this game, but I think he give the Noles a better shot than Golson. The red zone woes continue though, so it may be more of a general personnel problem.

I feel like the non-penalized team should get the option of whether or not to run the clock after a penalty in the last two minutes.

Clemson gonna Clemson (but could still come out in the second half and kick our ass if the defense down the middle doesn't improve and the offense can't put something together other than Dalvin Cook runs).

Herbie is going to be doing this for another 20 years. He's the best in the biz for my money.

Herbie is going to be doing this for another 20 years. He's the best in the biz for my money.

Let's just hope he doesn't somehow become a caricature of himself in the process. Danielson is the best presnap and Herbie is the best after the play.

Back