• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long Former Deac CBB Thread

Haas, honestly, looks like he could be a very good player. How in the hell did dick bag convince him to play here?

Haas, honestly, looks like he could be a very good player. How in the hell did dick bag convince him to play here?

Frankly, we'll be pretty lucky if Moore is half as good as Isaac Haas as a freshman. I'm impressed with what I've been seeing from the big guy.

At the half, Chase 0/3 from 3 and 1-2 FTs for 1 point. Haas 2-3 and 1-2 FT for 5 points.

Frankly, we'll be pretty lucky if Moore is half as good as Isaac Haas as a freshman. I'm impressed with what I've been seeing from the big guy.
Yep. He's pretty impressive. I'm not expecting much from Doral in his freshman year quite honestly, but maybe my expectations will change depending on how his senior season goes.

My bad I guess Chase got another shot off. He is 0/4 from 3 at the half.

Chase Fischer:
After going 10-14 (10-13 3pt) for 30 points in 23 minutes against Chaminade, he finished 2-11 (all from 3) for 7 points in 38 minutes against Purdue. He's 23-52 (44%) from deep on the season. He shot 42% from behind the arc for us the last season he played, but he's averaging about 3x as many attempts per game for BYU. He's at 15.7 PPG.

Carson Desrosiers hasn't had a game since last posted. He's at 6.2 PPG and 5.0 RPG on the season.

Tony Fields didn't end up entering the game against NCAT. He was 0-1 for 1 point in 3 minutes against TA&M-CC. He's at 0.3 PPG and 0.3 RPG.

How did fields receive an offer? We must have been his only high-major offer.

I saw Fields play in one of our preseason games and thought he had some decent potential because of his passing. That was probably his greatest strength. But still, not the first or last time I've been wrong.

chase 4/6 from the field (3/5 from 3) with 11 points. 8 minutes left in the first half

Chase Fischer had 20 points last night. Now averaging 16.1 ppg, 45% from 3.

Back