• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sec Gates Vents Re, well, everybody

Oh, and that Gates may have some differences with this administration should shock nobody. I think that like nearly all political exposes, this is getting steam, spin, and publicity to sell books.

----------
Tapatalk.

Only as a way to get out of Afghanistan. It was never a way to "win" the war.

I support sending more troops to Afghanistan so I can get them out soon!

You really are an idiot.

I'm not anti-Biden, but I really enjoy the Onion's take on him.

This. x1000.

http://www.theonion.com/search/?q=joe+biden

Some of my favs...

Biden Says Life Better Than It Was 4 Years Ago But Nothing Can Touch Summer Of '87

Poll Workers Overhear Biden Repeating Phrase 'Banged Her' While Reading Names On Ballot

Biden Unveils New Health Initiative To Make U.S. Women Hotter

Countdown to Gates getting a consulting job at the Heritage Foundation?

Countdown to Gates getting a consulting job at the Heritage Foundation?

I haven't read the book (obviously) but from what I am hearing the book is fairly positive toward President Obama and Hillary and Biden and the Senate take the big bombs.

I haven't read the book (obviously) but from what I am hearing the book is fairly positive toward President Obama and Hillary and Biden and the Senate take the big bombs.

Well they are crushing Obama on Fox based on the Gates book so...

Well they are crushing Obama on Fox based on the Gates book so...

Of course they are...Just like the left leaning "media" bashed Bush when Woodward's "Plan of Attack" came out but when the book was actually read it was fairly positive towards the Bush Administration.

Fair enough, but they certainly aren't painting the book as positive.

Fair enough, but they certainly aren't painting the book as positive.

if Moses came down from Heaven with all 6000 pages of Obamacare regulations engraved on a giant tablet as the 11th commandment, Fox News would not paint that as a positive for Obama.

All of this begs the questions...why are you watching FOX?

Reactions: ONW
if Moses came down from Heaven with all 6000 pages of Obamacare regulations engraved on a giant tablet as the 11th commandment, Fox News would not paint that as a positive for Obama.

Putting aside the troublesome overlap of church and state, I would be delighted if anyone could reduce them down to only 6,000 pages.

Back