• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

omg

Everything I'm hearing is Trump won, and it isn't close. You sound like those delusional Trump supporters who seriously thought he won the first one. Face it, your beloved Clinton lost to Donald J Trump in a debate. She looked rattled. Poor thing.

BSF4L, your beliefs interest me the most. I don't know anyone personally as pro Tump as you and I am truly curious. I am not being sarcastic but

1) are you an evangelical christian?
2) are you college educated?
3) who is saying Trump won? Websites that you read, friends? What sources do you find reliable?
4) what % chance do you think Trump will win?
5) if he loses badly will you be surprised? Will you question your sources?

*Trump supporter [sic] acts like Trump*

I know it is tough when people don't agree with your personal opinions. With time, you will develop better coping skills.

For now, though, let's stick with this election. If these two candidates are as mismatched as you all so needfully claim them to be (I don't think that, by the way, she's worse than you concede), how is this even close?

Are the deplorables just so terribly ungrateful for your benevolence that they fail to appreciate the brilliance of you blaming all of our problems on their alleged racism, that they vote against their own interest? Do you agree with your candidates that tens of millions of Americans are unredeemable? [Spoiler: If so, isn't that the answer to the question?]

110lkrs.jpg

Last edited:
Chelsea's never seen anyone stand up to her crooked parents and she didn't like it!

oN1U6U.jpg

It's shocking how much Clinton has been able to put up with. Certainly more than I could do if I were bullied like Trump has bullied Clinton.

He talks no policies because he knows no policies. He's more interested in getting in "zingers" about Clinton going to jail to appeal to his deplorables.

Virtually impossible to debate somebody like that. He really is like the middle school bully who knows nothing and just shouts insults and threatens people all the time.

I wanted the moderators to press him on Aleppo last night because it is obvious he knows nothing about it. Not that his supporters care.

Clinton up 52-38 according to NBC/WSJ poll conducted this weekend. Pretty sure that doesn't account for the debate (didn't see the polling sample).

Clinton up 52-38 according to NBC/WSJ poll conducted this weekend. Pretty sure that doesn't account for the debate (didn't see the polling sample).

We brought this up on the other thread.

In four way, it was 46-35.

I wanted the moderators to press him on Aleppo last night because it is obvious he knows nothing about it. Not that his supporters care.

What if his proposal included drawing a line in the sand, and then doing absolutely nothing when someone crossed it?

I know it is tough when people don't agree with your personal opinions. With time, you will develop better coping skills.

For now, though, let's stick with this election. If these two candidates are as mismatched as you all so needfully claim them to be (I don't think that, by the way, she's worse than you concede), how is this even close?

Are the deplorables just so terribly ungrateful for your benevolence that they fail to appreciate the brilliance of you blaming all of our problems on their alleged racism, that they vote against their own interest? Do you agree with your candidates that tens of millions of Americans are unredeemable? [Spoiler: If so, isn't that the answer to the question?]

110lkrs.jpg

It's not close. This election has been over since the first debate.

That picture is hilarious.

It's not close. This election has been over since the first debate.

That picture is hilarious.

Which makes it pretty funny to watch him roll over her last night. The moderator had to step in and stand up to him, because nobody else on stage seemed to be up to it.

538 just flipped to putting the GOP into being favored for the Senate

Hillary and the Dems need to put big bucks into PA, NH, IN, FL, NV and NC.

It wasn't enough for you that Martha Raddatz, acting as a surrogate for the Clinton campaign, actually interjected herself into the debate and started debating Trump? Completely out of line and disgraceful.

How many House seats do you think last night's decisive Hillary victory will cost the Republicans? Over or under 625?

It wasn't enough for you that Martha Raddatz, acting as a surrogate for the Clinton campaign, actually interjected herself into the debate and started debating Trump? Completely out of line and disgraceful.

I thought Martha did a fine job. It was nice to see someone willing to step up and fight Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign. Somebody had to.

BSF4L, your beliefs interest me the most. I don't know anyone personally as pro Tump as you and I am truly curious. I am not being sarcastic but

3) who is saying Trump won? Websites that you read, friends? What sources do you find reliable?
Thanks
1. Agnostic
2. Yes
3. Friends, family, reddit, twitter, other media outlets, etc.
4. As of today 45% but I expect it to go up in the coming days
5. No. I've never seen a race like this and Trump is a wild card. A lot can happen. Wikileaks just released thousands more of Podesta's emails.

I'd put more in MO than FL. Kandar is a much better candidate than Murphy and I think has a slightly better shot at winning.

There was a book written in the 50s titled When Prophecy Fails about a doomsday ufo cult. When things didn't go as they expected, instead of turning on their leader, many of them became even MORE fervent in their belief in her.

Back