• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Life of Pets Mafia (Liberated Pets Win!)

lokisapocalypse

The Pumpfaker
Reaction score
When the humans of New York City leave for work every day, the pets get in to all sorts of mischief that their owners usually don't find out about. On a recent adventure, the pets learned of the existence of a group of animals calling themselves the liberated pets, whose purpose is to overthrow humanity and kill the owners. Wanting to protect their cushy lifestyle, the pets must band together to defeat the liberated pets before they are forced to fend for themselves.

Last edited:
Rules:
1. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER. You may reveal your role if you like, but do not reveal your character. Everyone is a character and I didn't want to make safe claims for the mafia so if you reveal your character you will be instakilled.
2. Don't edit / delete posts.
3. Deadlines are at 10:30, 1:30, and 4:30
4. OT rules are sudden death and will last 10 minutes. Anyone can switch. Votes at 10:30:59 count. Votes at 10:31:00 do not. This is based on the boards timestamp. If there is still a tie after 10 minutes, everyone dies.
5. Don't talk about PMs or copy / paste a PM.
6. I will send you a link to my paypal. A $5 donation earns you a day vig.
7. Don't angleshoot.
8. I'd say don't be a dick but then this would be a very small game.
9. Majorities are 1/2 + 1 votes. No majorities after 6.
10. Miss 2 non-majority votes and you will be AA'd.
11. If you are worried about being around at deadlines and you are a special, send a list beforehand of night moves you want to make. I'll defer to that list if I get no night actions from you in a given night.

Player list:
1. gouda
2. tejas, 1 shot role cop (lynched d1)
3. smidge, mafia recruiter (lynched d3)
4. rommy
5. redwing
6. townie
7. manning
8. sd3, godfather hunter (killed n2)
9. timdunk
10. chaos, bodyguard (killed n1)
11. da, civ 1-shot vig
12. chic
13. tic, vanilla civ (lynched d2)
14. rsf, mafia godfather (aa'd d2)
15. dv7, vanilla civ (killed n3)
16. Deaconblue
17. Goaliemom, vanilla civ (aa'd d2)
18. Gooner, vanilla civ (killed n2)
19. jtp, civ cop (lynched d4)
20. anon

Last edited:
All roles have been sent out except one. If you did not receive a role PM, it's because your inbox was full. Send me a message and I'll send you your role.

You may begin posting.

***gouda***

Rule 6 isn't true, I asked for the PayPal last game and didn't get it.

I'd drop $95 and kill you all

Back