• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Life of Pets Mafia (Liberated Pets Win!)

Going to start a signup. ABC/Waterfall hybrid game.

hey chic, if it came down to you, townie and jtp in the final three is there any chance you would have voted jtp? i thought you might be the best one to leave alive since 1. you would get investigated by jtp before townie and 2. you had the "hook, line and sinker" post.

probably not. I think I would have gone townie, but it's hard to know since I probably would have started getting suspicious

Two things I don't have a clue about are the RNG for roles and setting up chatzy or something for mafia/masons/dead.

Help him co mod this game. He doesn't actually need your help, so you can just be in chatzy and watch the game unfold as you are able.

Two things I don't have a clue about are the RNG for roles and setting up chatzy or something for mafia/masons/dead.

Never RNG for roles, hand pick everything.

Help him co mod this game. He doesn't actually need your help, so you can just be in chatzy and watch the game unfold as you are able.

That I probably can do for at least a good part of tomorrow.

Yeah, I think that is what I need. More of a "ride along" than really doing much modding.

I see in post game for like C9++ that the setup is done by RNG so ???

I was kidding haha. Generally I will go random.org and let it RNG a number. Then whoever is that number on the signup list gets that role.

For c9, you just set the RNG between 1-100 and use the mafiascum wiki to see what roles get RNG'd, then do the above to assign those roles to players.

I was kidding haha. Generally I will go random.org and let it RNG a number. Then whoever is that number on the signup list gets that role.

For c9, you just set the RNG between 1-100 and use the mafiascum wiki to see what roles get RNG'd, then do the above to assign those roles to players.

OK. Random.org sounds like the answer to one of my concerns.

If I'm captain, you can be rest assured I'm loading up with all terps/wheatfuckers. Gonna be a wrath of pain for the civs

That happened 2 weeks ago and the "all-stars" got blitzed.

Back