• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Life of Pets Mafia (Liberated Pets Win!)

Was hoping for better quality snacks, but I'll take what I can get.

Unfortunately, we don't have the same donor pool as First Church of Poetry, but we are getting there. Going to try to wrangle up a couple sleazy televangelists to preach about mafia values.

When I first started reading games. Rommy had looked pretty good. As I've been playing in games with him in them, it's seemed like more "poetry" aka BS than useful stuff. This was the worst of that, though.

I deserve this

Rommy

Your punishment is to host games for a month.

If you make any errors your punishment is extended by a week.

being too hard on rommy, what if jtp was mafia and was faking the cop claim then everyone would be cheering rommy with the great poetry play

being too hard on rommy, what if jtp was mafia and was faking the cop claim then everyone would be cheering rommy with the great poetry play

lol.

you don't do what he did w/ 3 minutes left in a round.

The claim was too close to night for any serious work on truthfulness (or not) of the claim. People jumped on it then didn't have any time to jump off once it was noted as "poetry."

Thanks everyone for playing. I know a lot of people disagree with the AA and that's fair. In every game of mafia I've played (except JTP's angleshooting game), posting at night and while you're dead is a big no no. Tic did both. It sucks goaliemom had to pay for it though. In hindsight, I wish I had made up a role for bym and killed him as well.

But, the amount of butthurt it caused tic was totally worth it.

I think the AA was fine. Either there are rules or there aren't.

JTP you can pick my avatar that will last for the next 3 months as a token of healed relations

Thanks everyone for playing. I know a lot of people disagree with the AA and that's fair. In every game of mafia I've played (except JTP's angleshooting game), posting at night and while you're dead is a big no no. Tic did both. It sucks goaliemom had to pay for it though. In hindsight, I wish I had made up a role for bym and killed him as well.

But, the amount of butthurt it caused tic was totally worth it.

You were within your rights.

But TIC's post was 1) funny, and 2) could not be seen to impact the game in any way. That's why most would not AA there I think.

I laughed at both AAs though

One of these days I'd like to ride along as a co-mod so I can get a feel for that job. And maybe some of the experienced mods can give me a tutorial via pm.

Back