• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Life of Pets Mafia (Liberated Pets Win!)

hey chic, if it came down to you, townie and jtp in the final three is there any chance you would have voted jtp? i thought you might be the best one to leave alive since 1. you would get investigated by jtp before townie and 2. you had the "hook, line and sinker" post.

I wouldn't have investigated chic, she was pretty clear from interactions w/ RSF.

Thats a bus driver

But you need to explain that you've been driven, who the original target was and who the bus driver is.

They wear name badges, after all.

actually, it was quite obvious he was mafia.

It was even more obvious if someone went back and read it after my death. Blue was doing that, but ALAS.

good job blue.

poor job civs who shit clouded the game for 2 rounds questioning my role, giving mafia (who legitimately made a mistake not killing me) a place to hide and person to push.

SHITTY JOB WORST CIV PERFORMANCE EVER rommy.

it is known.

I agree. I fucke dup

Hey at least one person came after me and it's this salty bitch

Why don't you go ask the mode about vote counts in thread or talk more about shitty culinary yuppie trash?

When Rommy did that, I was WTF just happened. I wasn't joining that train.

JTP, why did you switch to Redwing at the end?

If anybody wants some background on my AA:

Like I said in thread, my tire was fucked yesterday morning, and I decided to get all 4 replaced. So after spending a bunch of time at Firestone and not in thread, I finally got on my train into work at 1:15. I decided I take a nap. ~1:38, my phone buzzes from Woz trying to get our night moves organized. I go "oh shit, lemme catch up on the thread", and decided to ninja hit Gouda. Except, uh, I have 2% battery, so I'm in a hurry. I hit the "recent apps" button on my phone, which for some reason never fucking shows Discord (whenever I leave Discord on my phone, I have to reopen the damn thing manually). So I accidentally clicked Tapatalk again, and didn't think to take a breath before hitting post on that abortion.

Series of unfortunate events. I take pride in still not being as actually outright dumb as Smidge, who came back to make fun of me for that AA, and then posted a few more times, and then AA'd for not voting.

I agree. I fucke dup

Forgiveness is a path to be walked.

Loss - CHECK
Anger - CHECK
Acceptance - CHECK
Learning - WE'LL SEE
Forgiveness - IT'S GONNA TAKE AWHILE
Restoration - WHO KNOWS

When Rommy did that, I was WTF just happened. I wasn't joining that train.

JTP, why did you switch to Redwing at the end?

he was the only one somewhat close to me after rommys... stunt.

"I have 2 dads" is a good response tag to the other one

that made me laugh

actually, it was quite obvious he was mafia.

It was even more obvious if someone went back and read it after my death. Blue was doing that, but ALAS.

seh6p.gif

When I first started reading games. Rommy had looked pretty good. As I've been playing in games with him in them, it's seemed like more "poetry" aka BS than useful stuff. This was the worst of that, though.

When I first started reading games. Rommy had looked pretty good. As I've been playing in games with him in them, it's seemed like more "poetry" aka BS than useful stuff. This was the worst of that, though.

Welcome to the Church of Anti-Poetry. We have chips and queso, and cheap light beer.

Back