• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Life of Pets Mafia (Liberated Pets Win!)

I told loki that if he thought that was angleshooting then to please AA me

I know that modding is a somewhat thankless job that just invites abuse. But if nobody mods, then there is no game. So I figure I need to take my turn in the barrel.

Anyone want to play again this week? I'm feeling an ABC, captain's choice, or waterfall. I will run.

I know that modding is a somewhat thankless job that just invites abuse. But if nobody mods, then there is no game. So I figure I need to take my turn in the barrel.

Would you like to co-mod a basic game with me as the second game this week?

Co mod with someone first. It will help you a lot

If I'm captain, you can be rest assured I'm loading up with all terps/wheatfuckers. Gonna be a wrath of pain for the civs

And yes, I will MAKE my pick continue with terps/wheatfuckers

Would you like to co-mod a basic game with me as the second game this week?

Thanks for the offer, but tomorrow through the weekend is part 2 of moving. Getting a kid setup in an apartment prior to her starting grad school at Wake.

Thanks for the offer, but tomorrow through the weekend is part 2 of moving. Getting a kid setup in an apartment prior to her starting grad school at Wake.

Cool cool, but I'm glad you want to do it. Modding is fun and you learn a ton about the game.

Back