• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service hard at work.

this is what happens when you keep gays out of the military.

I'm not sure how, but this will somehow be spun to reflect poorly on Barack Obama.

Kudos on the thread title btw husky.

I know this has little to do with the subject but the SS needs to keep an eye on this guy.

http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/6281.htm#.T4sBjo3ajLI.twitter

During a recent visit to Pakistan, Lord Nazir Ahmed, a member of the British House of Lords who originally hails from Pakistani Kashmir, announced he was putting up a bounty of £10 million for the capture of U.S. President Barack Obama and his predecessor, George W. Bush. The announcement, made at a conference held in the Pakistani town of Haripur, came in response to a recent U.S. announcement offering a $10 million reward to anyone providing information leading to the capture of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, founder of the Pakistani jihadi organization Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), and emir of LeT's charity arm, Jamaatud Dawa.[1]

Stressing the seriousness of his offer, Lord Ahmed said he would back the bounty at any cost, even if it meant selling his house. Qazi Muhammad Asad, minister for education in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provincial government, was among those present at the conference at which the announcement was made.

Someone needs to keep an eye on the SS. £10 million buys a lot of whores.

Someone needs to keep an eye on the SS. £10 million buys a lot of whores.

How much are Columbian hookers going for??

SS accepted the challenge. Models and hookers look the same nakked.

Last edited:
I find it odd that the comments of that House of Lords member have not been in the two British papers I read online, the Telegraph and Guardian. Perhaps they just figured he was using hyperbole to make a point.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk1&pLid=152517

He has been suspended from the party, but they didn't talk to him first and he denied the words.

Lord Nazir Ahmed is a contributor for The Guardian. But this is a thread about Colombian prostitutes, which by the way are called "prepagos", which directly translates to "prepaid". The more you know...

Columbianprostitutes.jpg
[/IMG]

Back