• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service hard at work.

Secret Service needs to get off its back and put Nugent in jail:

"Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said. "If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/16/ted-nugent-romney-obama_n_1429698.html

And what's the best way to "galvanize and promote," Ted?

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?""

Also,

"Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch." Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming "freedom!"

This isn't the first time Nugent has been caught spewing hatred. Last January, the guitarist caused a scandal for Republican Texas governor Rick Perry when he wore a Confederate flag shirt and insulted immigrants at Perry's inauguration event."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...g-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824#ixzz1sJEHFNrb

I knew Nugent was crazy, but I had no idea he was saying shit like this. Well done, NRA.

Shoo, these are people who believe it is their fundamental God-given right to put a gun right in Obama's face. Don't expect them to be reasonable.

Shoo, these are people who believe it is their fundamental God-given right to put a gun right in Obama's face. Don't expect them to be reasonable.

The amazing thing is that they think democrats are trying to take their precious second-penises away from them. Your guns aren't going to be taken away, assholes. If Roe v. Wade was overturned and abortion outlawed, they would just pretend it didn't happen and still rail against baby-murdering because they have absolutely nothing else to say.

I just got a good chuckle thinking of Ted Nugent as a neighborhood watchman.

It would be a good time to be a divorce lawyer in DC.

We can always count on you to bring out the hyperbole. Almost as reliable as the sun setting in the West. Kudos!

Focus people. Colombian prostitutes, all of which look something like this.

ShakiraRipoll_10075.jpg

Sofia-Vergara-.jpg

Can we really blame the Secret Service?

Hard.....at work. Get it?
when they are at work, they are hard

Last edited:
Eleven Secret Service members have been implicated in the investigation, which began Thursday after one of the women complained that she hadn't been paid. In addition, as many as 10 U.S. military personnel from all branches of the armed forces are being questioned about potential involvement in any misconduct, two military officials told CNN.

So that makes 21.

A leading senator said Tuesday she had been told as many as 21 women had been involved, and questioned whether the incident could have endangered the president.

At least they weren't sharing.

Obama has said he expects a "rigorous" investigation.

Indeed.

Focus people. Colombian prostitutes, all of which look something like this.

ShakiraRipoll_10075.jpg

Sofia-Vergara-.jpg

Can we really blame the Secret Service?

I think we are all starting to see why you spend so much time travelling.

Really? I don't recall threatening to kill a President. Link please?

Nope, you're right. I don't recall you threatening to kill a president, either. I was referring to Nugent's "raging" using phrases like "he's a piece of shit" and "you worthless bitch". That sounds exactly like you.

Nope, you're right. I don't recall you threatening to kill a president, either. I was referring to Nugent's "raging" using phrases like "he's a piece of shit" and "you worthless bitch". That sounds exactly like you.

So DEFCON5 vs. DEFCON2? You left out two of his (nuggets) more relevant quotes btw.

Back