• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton

Says the troll pushing macabre conspiracy theories without a fucking whiff of evidence.

You people make me sick.

there's a MOUNTAIN of evidence in front of you glowing in the dark and you're too afraid to take off the glasses

this is why Trump will win again in 2020

I may be naive but I don’t see Bernie, Pelosi, Schumer or any other Democratic leader for that matter constantly stirring up the country through supercharged rallies, 3am tweets threatening political opponents, or a daily barrage of threats against the media.

I mean what the fuck do you think is going to happen?

Yes Trump didn’t direct this crazy lunatic to do these things but he and his enablers 100% created an environment toxic enough to push crazy lunatics over the edge in the name of right wing cult-like zealotry.

Additionally it’s everyone’s job to stand up and say enough is enough. From the President all the way down to us message board warriors. If your team is creating a hostile environment that may lead to someone getting hurt, it’s your responsibility to have the balls to call them out.

Hell I have fucking devoted the better part of two years to calling out my former party’s bullshit.

If independents or democrats (who I support today) were doing all of the same things that the Trumpist wing of the country is doing today, you better believe I will call them on their bullshit too. I’ve actually called out violence by antifa and other left wing groups on here repeatedly.

Fucking stop passing the buck and look in the mirror people. You are the ones enabling this hatred and division by supporting a wannabe strongman and caring more about winning than what’s best for the country.

Which message board do I visit to learn terms like “ glow in the dark” as they relate to false flags?

Says the troll pushing macabre conspiracy theories without a fucking whiff of evidence.

You people make me sick.

The 1st amendment makes you sick? I assume the 2nd amendment also makes you sick? Would you like to go for the 4th amendment as a daily trifecta?

Additionally it’s everyone’s job to stand up and say enough is enough. From the President all the way down to us message board warriors. If your team is creating a hostile environment that may lead to someone getting hurt, it’s your responsibility to have the balls to call them out.

Hell I have fucking devoted the better part of two years to calling out my former party’s bullshit.

If independents or democrats (who I support today) were doing all of the same things that the Trumpist wing of the country is doing today, you better believe I will call them on their bullshit too. I’ve actually called out violence by antifa and other left wing groups on here repeatedly.

Fucking stop passing the buck and look in the mirror people. You are the ones enabling this hatred and division by supporting a wannabe strongman and caring more about winning than what’s best for the country.

Dude, you are unhinged

Look at your own newly adopted party

Talk about glass houses

Holy shit

Cesar Sayoc is an anagram of 'accessory' what more do you need

Do they not go over how anagrams work at the troll farm or looney bin or wherever you spend your days? You have to use all the letters. Maybe try "A Accessory" or "accessory A".

Back