• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Section 2 Underoos....

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I can taste your tears....

Fuck you and fuck wellman and fuck buzz...

1604881_10203091879687482_1730500168_n.jpg

No, he identifies with a loser. Empathy based on personal experience.

It looks like George Karl in the orange sweater over bumpkin's left shoulder

Actually they're not as good as you'd think. We were in that area a few years back. It's tough to see when the team stands up. We spent a lot of time watching on the jumbotron. You do get to see what's happening on the bench during the game though.

Those are some nice seats though.

Actually they're not as good as you'd think. We were in that area a few years back. It's tough to see when the team stands up. We spent a lot of time watching on the jumbotron. You do get to see what's happening on the bench during the game though.

I'm sure that was a sight today.

I wonder who is hooking him up with those seats- a big donor or the school? Wish he would've posted after today's loss.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=1118&t=12626882

CLT it was the front row right behind bench as usual. Man I bet that those seats on your couch are just about as nice. PS the shirt was as over as the overalls. Big success. Pictures autographs the whole deal.I'm glad people liked it. You should know even 4 or 5 that said they had switched over to IN. If you ever make it to a game come by and say hello. And they prolly won't let you down in that section so just name drop my name big boy.....
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=1118&t=12627241

The closeness to Bzzz is more important to section2underpants than watching the game.

He will do anything for tickets. He once sold his young son's ticket then told the gate he lost it and they let him in free. Must be desperate for some cash.

What a psycho.

Who is the black dude with tie dye and a hat on in that pic? I feel like I've seen him a lot on TV and in photos. Player's parent?

I honestly wonder how [Redacted] feels about a guy sporting this shirt so close to the bench? Is he embarrassed - I mean when is the last time a winning coach needed fans to wear supportive shirts? Or is he cool with it because he has so little support that he will take whatever he can get? Either way - this shirt and the image it creates does absolutely nothing to help the "culture" surrounding the program.

Back