• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Section 2 Underoos....

Good question. Having Cousin Eddie as your biggest fan probably doesn't make Buzz feel that great.

How had I never heard that before. Guess he spent to much $$ on his cut offs.

What a psycho.

Who is the black dude with tie dye and a hat on in that pic? I feel like I've seen him a lot on TV and in photos. Player's parent?

He sells newspapers in the morning right outside the Joel. He's a big fan so they gave him season tickets and he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet

It's over for the coach if clowns have to start wearing shirts like that.

Probably the same way Dino felt about the dinosaur costume.

I sort of doubt that. Dino costume wasn't bringing focus on an effort to get rid of a coach the way this shirt does. It was celebratory.

Here's the best part...by wearing the shirt, he's just highlighting the #BuzzOUT movement and drawing light to just how lunatic fringe his opinion is.

I sort of doubt that. Dino costume wasn't bringing focus on an effort to get rid of a coach the way this shirt does. It was celebratory.

Here's the best part...by wearing the shirt, he's just highlighting the #BuzzOUT movement and drawing light to just how lunatic fringe his opinion is.

Truth!

So was he at the game yesterday? Anyone get a comment out of him?

I wish he would post here. Someone invite him over from TOB.

He sells newspapers in the morning right outside the Joel. He's a big fan so they gave him season tickets and he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet

i love that guy. i sometimes run down Deacon Blvd and every time I cross University I stop in the middle and talk to him for a bit. he's the best

Back