• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Section2overalls left the game before halftime

Smidge

Reaction score
I watched him do it, fair weathered jackass.

We stayed till O:OO as always. I did get a little miffed when Ron Cherry took 5 minutes to go to the video replay just to put 20 seconds back on the clock.

He has a few actually and watching his oldest play ball against one of the top ranked high schools in the country probably trumps a Wake football drubbing for even him, as I'd hope it would all of us.

Wait... that dude has a kid in high school? I just thought he was a really odd 28ish year old guy. How old is he? 45? And he acts like that? What. The. Fuck...

He has a few actually and watching his oldest play ball against one of the top ranked high schools in the country probably trumps a Wake football drubbing for even him, as I'd hope it would all of us.
Doesn't matter. Still a bad fan. Even if a fan has a heart attack, they should be in the stands and stay for the whole game. Related note, Wellman is building a world-class stroke care center in the empty upper deck at the Joel for all the people that blow a fuse in the brain watching [Redacted]'s transcendent coaching.

Wait... that dude has a kid in high school? I just thought he was a really odd 28ish year old guy. How old is he? 45? And he acts like that? What. The. Fuck...

He's in the Tim Duncan draft video. Dude has been around.

The only problem I have with a guy like Section2 is I wonder if it doesn't get to the point where it is more about getting attention for themselves than really being a great fan that they claim to be.

The only problem I have with a guy like Section2 is I wonder if it doesn't get to the point where it is more about getting attention for themselves than really being a great fan that they claim to be.

lightbox

Back