• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Section2overalls left the game before halftime

Doesn't surprise me from people on the boards.

Sweet, the I'm a better fan than you bitchfest (the board's favorite past time) has morphed into a I'm a better person than you bitchfest (the board's second favorite past time). I tell you, Wake fans are a fun bunch, that's for sure.

I really think some on here and wake people in general have it out for us townies.

Okay, that comment was well over the line. But honestly, all this guy needs is some big floppy shoes and a bulbous red nose to complete the outfit.

Okay, that comment was well over the line. But honestly, all this guy needs is some big floppy shoes and a bulbous red nose to complete the outfit.

Yeah, the only kids who are legit targets are Jamesda's. ;)

Well there's no need to go there regarding his kids, when there's enough there about him to rag on to begin with.

Back