• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senate changes filibuster FINALLY

Duly noted.

Do you disagree?

Obviously I preferred Romney on other grounds, but as big as the Executive Branch regrettably is these days, you need somebody who has the flying hours in a big bird.

Last edited:
I don't disagree that Clinton was the governor of Arkansas.

Otherwise, you're dodging my question.

"Democrats have sacrificed two qualified nominees to the National Labor Relations Board, Richard Griffin and Sharon Block, to make the deal. In exchange, they got the GOP to allow votes on the president’s nominees for head of the Environmental Protection Agency, the Labor Department and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau."

These positions seem significant...to job creators...

I don't disagree that Clinton was the governor of Arkansas.

Otherwise, you're dodging my question.

That Clinton had executive experience cannot be discounted. You are not going to want to hear this, but if you compare management resumes, the current occupant of the White House is DFL since you were born, and it's not even close.

Clinton's first two years were a complete a disaster, and he got the same treatment in 1994 that Obama got in 2010. Clinton managed to rally. Obama still might, but Clinton was able to build a consensus with Newt and they forged a pretty effective government. Obviously, I think Newt is a better SoH than Boehner.

His experience before being president isn't what we were talking about. I don't know why you're harping on it.

Newt didn't have to deal with the Tea Party.

His experience before being president isn't what we were talking about. I don't know why you're harping on it.

It certainly provides context for the fact that his signature policy initiative is hamstrung by rookie mistakes.

You mean health care reform?

How did Clinton do with that?

Still looking for evidence for how the House effected the IRS, Snowden debacle, Benghazi, and ACA website implementation.

Holding up appointments has zero to do with all of Obamas major missteps. His admin did that all on their own.

Thwe Holuse INVENTED the IRS non-scandal. It had NOTHING to do with ANYONE ion the Administration.

Benghazzi had NOTHING to with Obama and EVERY investigation has proven this.

Snowden had NOTHING to do with Obama. You are defending a criminal whose actions have harmed America for decades to come. Your hatred of Obama and your delusions about the IRS BS and Beghazzi make it impossible for you to have any clarity about anything to do with this Administration.

Thwe Holuse INVENTED the IRS non-scandal. It had NOTHING to do with ANYONE ion the Administration.

Benghazzi had NOTHING to with Obama and EVERY investigation has proven this.

Snowden had NOTHING to do with Obama. You are defending a criminal whose actions have harmed America for decades to come. Your hatred of Obama and your delusions about the IRS BS and Beghazzi make it impossible for you to have any clarity about anything to do with this Administration.

I did not know this. Thank you for clearing this all up.

Also, Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.

I did not know this. Thank you for clearing this all up.

Also, Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.

Moments like these make me thankful for the block feature. By all means RJ. Carry on.

The ultimate pussy. Takes a shot at someone he puts on ignore.

His delusions about the IRS non-scandal and Benghazi are sad.

Last edited:
You mean health care reform?

How did Clinton do with that?

He deftly let his Co-President take the fall for something the American people didn't want. He gets credit for trying, she got the blame for failing. The man is really underrated.

Back