• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senior Fifth

I don't think nearly enough has been made of the fact that numbers is going to drink a considerable amount of alcohol tomorrow.

Let's discuss that topic a little more, please.

before:

ra2tnb.jpg

after:

bishop.jpg

Is that a red dildo next to the couch on the floor?

Why would anyone drink Popov at all?

I would imagine it would be possible to read the original post that described how one ended up drinking cran popov on senior fifth before wondering why someone's drinking cran popov on senior fifth.

Last edited:
No , I mean the real future leaders....ministers, professionals, etc.

Yes, professors of bronze age mythology contribute an inconceivable amount of good to society. Pos rep.

What will the obese part-time score keepers of small liberal arts schools be doing today?

SR 5TH

Was at the ABC store on Tursday. Looked like a few seniors started early!

nothing wrong with vodka. there is a lot wrong with a man drinking vodka and cranberry.

I don't think nearly enough has been made of the fact that numbers is going to drink a considerable amount of alcohol tomorrow.

Let's discuss that topic a little more, please.

Given Dufus and Numbers body weight I have a hard time believing they can kill a fifth.

Thoughts?

Back