• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senior Fifth

FINKEL IS EINHORN.

You can call flavored vodka a cop out all you guys want but at the end of the day your boy is still hammered.

Yeah, places where all the attractive women go generally do suck

Attractive women only go to clubs where men drink pink drinks? Things have really changed in the last 5 years since I got married then.

IMMA DO A FIFTH THEN DO BAND!!!

Im kidding for any authority that may be reading this post.

I wonder what the real leaders of tomorrow will be doing tomorrow?

No , I mean the real future leaders....ministers, professionals, etc.

Attractive women only go to clubs where men drink pink drinks? Things have really changed in the last 5 years since I got married then.

Attractive women of course go anywhere, but the highest concentration generally go to clubs. If you're going to order a bottle of something with the intention on sharing isn't vodka what you're going to order 99% of the time? Are you drinking it straight?

Attractive women of course go anywhere, but the highest concentration generally go to clubs. If you're going to order a bottle of something with the intention on sharing isn't vodka what you're going to order 99% of the time? Are you drinking it straight?

Yeah if you're getting a drink for others I always feel like vodka is a default. I always go vodka or rum, #bitchesloverum

I would imagine there's a strong positive correlation between people who would never drink a cran vodka and people who haven't spent more than $10 on a drink.

It's possible. But I don't think I'd ever drink cran vodka (just don't like vodka at all; it's not like I don't drink girly drinks) and have definitely spent more than $10 on a drink at Bourbon.

Back