• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senior Fifth

Those condoms were about like wearing a water balloon. Helpful though if you weren't too intoxicated/hadn't rubbed one out in a while though..

the worst thing about them was the way they squeaked.

Keeper loves him some trolling. I'll say this for him though, he's committed to the bit.
The free condoms in the early 90s were the brand called "LifeStyles." They were not available in bowls; rather you picked them out a box that held 144 (gross).

Still trying to figure out Keeper's endgame.

There is no endgame. The place is just so different from when I attended I am just trying to stay current. Different place, that is for sure.

I have it on good word that the infamous glory hole in the old faculty apartments hallway bathroom still operates during "certain" hours.

I know you're trolling.. but I'm going to answer so this hilarity can continue.

How about the condoms...are they for seniors only also?

Obviously not, bro. They're for all students. They even make sure to educate the freshmen about them during freshman orientation. We don't want sexual diseases floating around campus... or worse, babies chillin' in our dorm rooms.

keeper said:
At the game do you have to be on track for graduation for the free alcohol or can you be close to it? How about those who don't graduate and have to come back next fall? Do they get free alcohol twice?

To my knowledge, you don't have to be on track for graduation. Consider it a small return on 7 (or most likely 8 at this point) semesters worth of tuition/other costs.

Having run a 5th year victory lap, I can also confirm that you can indeed get free alcohol twice. Which is awesome.

LifeStyles must be the condom of choice for free giveaways. My first day of class freshman year my small honors group did a scavenger hunt and that was one of the things we had to get. Was nice to know that my honors program supported safe sex (I guess?)

LifeStyles must be the condom of choice for free giveaways. My first day of class freshman year my small honors group did a scavenger hunt and that was one of the things we had to get. Was nice to know that my honors program supported safe sex (I guess?)

They DEFINITELY didn't want you guys procreating. Not-so-subtle hint.

You were asked by an instructor to find condoms? You are kidding I assume.

Of course he's kidding. The best sex education in no education.

Unless, its in a one on one session with a priest. Or a Penn State assistant coach.

You were asked by an instructor to find condoms? You are kidding I assume.

I'm guessing you were referring to me...it was actually two TAs that were a junior and senior IIRC

But later I did take sex ed and we discussed condoms and watched him put a regular on a full sized squash

We had a 3:30 pm kickoff in 03 so that worked out well. Got up at 8 am, met in the dorms and we all took at shot for breakfast *shudder* and then got out there by 9 and had six solid hours to finish. Took my last drink as we were walking in. Don't really remember the game as we all basically passed out in the stands....but then woke up and rallied for the night. It's a pretty stupid tradition looking back, but it was certainly fun at the time.

And no one told me of this tradition until the night before, past the time I could get my own fifth, and I ended up carrying around a 1/3rd full half gallon of Popov, I made it till about noon and then all that cranberry goodness re-emerged.

Back