• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senior Fifth

My class (2007) was the first that WF tried this with. It was in Bridger and actually pretty cool, we got to line the field when the players ran out (that didn't work out well). Then we had our own section in the front of the student section. A lot of people were willing to participate since it was the VT game and we were in the ACC Race.

They did this in '06 actually. All the sororities also were strongly encouraged to schedule their formals for that night.

Two years ago, these two hammered girls stumbled by wearing leopard print pants and BBD was like, "Nice pants."

The girls walked another 10 or 20 feet... realized what he said, turned around and gave him the finger and told him to go fuck himself. This was in the Gold lot. It was hilarious.

I did a Senior Handle (of gin).

Senior Fifth day was pretty much every Friday and Saturday.

Vandy is the last home game. Another senior class mailing it in before the end of the year. So LOWF.

When are they recognizing the senior football players? That normally does not happen during the true last home game if it falls on Thanksgiving weekend.

Alum:
I'm awesome because I drank [insert liquor] and then did [insert drunken act] during my senior fifth.

Current Senior:
I'm awesome because I'm going to drink [liquor] in a super sneaky way. Fight the man!

Uptight Douche:
The youth of America continues its downward spiral. Alcohol is bad. Let's go back to the good ol' days where we got to beat our kids and wives with extreme prejudice!

They did this in '06 actually. All the sororities also were strongly encouraged to schedule their formals for that night.

Two years ago, these two hammered girls stumbled by wearing leopard print pants and BBD was like, "Nice pants."

The girls walked another 10 or 20 feet... realized what he said, turned around and gave him the finger and told him to go fuck himself. This was in the Gold lot. It was hilarious.

It was 06. Touché.

It was the class of '06. I know because I was a member of the class of '06. Every day the week before the game we came out to PSAs on the windshield of our vehicles.

They also had something in Bridger (to the best of my memory. I had to work the game and therefore am not 100% sure) and they had the sororities schedule their formals for that weekend.

For the class of 06, senior fifth was during the Miami game. For the class of 07, senior fifth was during the VPI game. I know that it was in Bridger in 06 and the tents started in 07

It was the class of '06. I know because I was a member of the class of '06. Every day the week before the game we came out to PSAs on the windshield of our vehicles.

They also had something in Bridger (to the best of my memory. I had to work the game and therefore am not 100% sure) and they had the sororities schedule their formals for that weekend.

i was also 06. i remember them launching a whole anti-senior fifth campaign. and i remember us scheduling our sorority formal that weekend. but i don't think we had the beer/wine tent option. i think they ENCOURAGED us to drink a bottle of wine instead of a bottle of liquor. but they didn't have an official option where they provided the alcohol. that came for the class of 2007.

i was also 06. i remember them launching a whole anti-senior fifth campaign. and i remember us scheduling our sorority formal that weekend. but i don't think we had the beer/wine tent option. i think they ENCOURAGED us to drink a bottle of wine instead of a bottle of liquor. but they didn't have an official option where they provided the alcohol. that came for the class of 2007.

Yeah. I think in '06 there was an event where Seniors could get hot dogs and soda in Bridger and the booze came in '07.

Like I said, I had to work the game, so I ended up "accidentally" doing it that night at KD formal.

Might as well just drink water. Their are 3 acceptable choices for a man:

Gin, Whiskey/Bourbon, Scotch

yes and yes. The school is trying to limit the drinking of 5ths. They now do a tailgate for senior where they provide alcohol in moderation.

Wait a minute. The school provides alcohol for our students?

Back