• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senior Fifth

Keeper loves him some trolling. I'll say this for him though, he's committed to the bit.

Just stupid.

My freshman year, I was walking from Piccolo back to Babcock one night after we found out that we had a snow day the next day and got wasted in Piccolo. Walking past student health I took pretty much the entire bowl of condoms.

Went to breakfast the next day with my uber religious roommate with no memory of the previous night. I went into my jacket to grab my deacon card and out came a bunch of condoms.

lol... those condoms were the worst though. think every time i tried 'em they ripped. its like they were condoms for babies.

So this Saturday a Wake Forest student can go to the football game and be served alcohol free of charge if he or she is of age and then can go get condoms free of charge. Is that correct?

So this Saturday a Wake Forest student can go to the football game and be served alcohol free of charge if he or she is of age and then can go get condoms free of charge. Is that correct?

i think the free alcohol is only for seniors

It's only for seniors and only on senior day (to my knowledge). It's also supposed to be limited to 2 or 3 drinks (or it was in 2009). It's not like there's a free bar at every Wake game followed by orgies on the field.

lol... those condoms were the worst though. think every time i tried 'em they ripped. its like they were condoms for babies.

Speak for yourself, I was swimming in those things

It's only for seniors and only on senior day (to my knowledge). It's also supposed to be limited to 2 or 3 drinks (or it was in 2009). It's not like there's a free bar at every Wake game followed by orgies on the field.

I would reapply for Freshman year. Get my B.S. in Accounting.

How about the condoms...are they for seniors only also? At the game do you have to be on track for graduation for the free alcohol or can you be close to it? How about those who don't graduate and have to come back next fall? Do they get free alcohol twice?

Is there some law about only seniors being allowed to have sex that I don't know about?

Speak for yourself, I was swimming in those things

Those condoms were about like wearing a water balloon. Helpful though if you weren't too intoxicated/hadn't rubbed one out in a while though..

I too have a few questions about who can get condoms. Maybe sort the following into a YES and NO list.

Girls under 18
Virgins
Guys with a sex disease
Catholics
Gays
Africans
Gay Africans
Professors
People who already have condoms at home
Drunk People
Project Pumpkin kids
Tri Delts
Girls willing to get abortions

I mean, I'm assuming it's no in all cases, right?

Is there some law about only seniors being allowed to have sex that I don't know about?

Um...have you heard of a little thing called God's law? You can read all about it in the best selling book in history (which, of course, stretches back close to 6000 years)

I too have a few questions about who can get condoms. Maybe sort the following into a YES and NO list.

Girls under 18
Virgins
Guys with a sex disease
Catholics
Gays
Africans
Gay Africans
Professors
People who already have condoms at home
Drunk People
Project Pumpkin kids
Tri Delts
Girls willing to get abortions

I mean, I'm assuming it's no in all cases, right?

Let's get serious. We all know Tri Delts don't have sex.

If I were you Keeper, I wouldn't work for an organization that engaged in such irresponsible, devilish behavior. I wouldn't immediately resign from such a heathenish organization, get away from that behavior ASAP, and move to another country, if necessary. I would even go so far as to move to Tibet to join a monastery, so I can chant and pray and whip myself for ever having been associated with such evil! But that's just me.

Back