• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senior Fifth

Goin with vodka, bottoms up bitches

The easiest senior 5th ever would probably be Sweet Tea Vodka.

I've accidentally finished 2 of those in one night (on separate occasions). It's just way too easy to down.

For my actual senior 5th I went with Crown Royal. Was pretty easy, and I actually remember the first half... except that I was convinced that it was the second half, and that Riley's drive to end the half was his last ever at home and we'd lost the game (We were down at the half). I was inconsolable as we shuttled back to campus.

A couple of friends and I woke up at 4am, went to IHOP to get a huge breakfast before we started. One of my buddies has a stupid idea (he thought it was great) where he would do a shot every 20 min or so (we started around 5:40am for a noon game). This was not a good strategy. I started drinking Gin and Tonics and ended my day drinking Gin and Redbull - gross.

All-in-all, it was one of my favorite days ever. We played a full game of softball in the backyard, got reported for a noise violation before 9 am in the morning, played some tackle football and did some roof drinking. Got someone to drive me to fastfood before the game and stayed there for like 30 min before I left (only part I regret). Best part about this day was after my catnap, we went to "insert mexican restaurant name here" and got epic margaritas.

A couple of friends and I woke up at 4am, went to IHOP to get a huge breakfast before we started. One of my buddies has a stupid idea (he thought it was great) where he would do a shot every 20 min or so (we started around 5:40am for a noon game). This was not a good strategy. I started drinking Gin and Tonics and ended my day drinking Gin and Redbull - gross.

All-in-all, it was one of my favorite days ever. We played a full game of softball in the backyard, got reported for a noise violation before 9 am in the morning, played some tackle football and did some roof drinking. Got someone to drive me to fastfood before the game and stayed there for like 30 min before I left (only part I regret). Best part about this day was after my catnap, we went to "insert mexican restaurant name here" and got epic margaritas.

Also greatest thing about the beginning was that when we went to IHOP, one of our buddies was a no show - we thought he pussied out. We get to the house where we're going to do it and he is sitting on the couch, in his boxers, 5 shots deep.

I feel lucky that I did senior fifth when we sucked balls and the games had little significance. Don't know if I'd do it if we were playing for bowl eligibility, like this weekend, since I tend to drink lightly when I get nervous about sports (which is pretty much whenever Wake plays).

If the game had mattered during my Senior 5th I just would have started off slow, watched the game, then either drowned my sorrows or celebrated my ass off with the rest of it.

Man that was a fun day.

I feel lucky that I did senior fifth when we sucked balls and the games had little significance. Don't know if I'd do it if we were playing for bowl eligibility, like this weekend, since I tend to drink lightly when I get nervous about sports (which is pretty much whenever Wake plays).

I did my fifth during the last day of classes. Carried around a 5th of rum and a two liter coke in my backpack, and topped off under the desk.

Amazing how oblivious a person can be.

Wow. Didn't know that. Why do they do that?

You have to understand, this is a University that fired a basketball coach with a wildly successful record. Their decision making has been suspect for quite sometime. Surely you are familiar with Dino Guadio?

You have to understand, this is a University that fired a basketball coach with a wildly successful record. Their decision making has been suspect for quite sometime. Surely you are familiar with Dino Guadio?

Yes I know Coach Gaudio.

Wow. Didn't know that. Why do they do that?

Why not do it? Companies often provide alcohol to their employees. Deacon Club provides alcohol at many functions. Is there something wrong with providing alcohol to people of age, even if they are students of a university?

It is an attempt to create a safe and friendly atmosphere where responsible drinking is allowed.

They also provide nonalcoholic drinks for people that choose not to drink.

this thread sucks. Where's the holier than thou indignation? The condescending disapproval? The rage? F.

DCDeac - I never would have done it unless I did it "right", which meant not starting early (had to wait until at least midnight to start) and finishing on time (by kick off).

I assume you are joking...

eb6.jpg

Back