• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting, I can't recreate on safari (usually use mobile chrome/FF but did just login and test some on mobile safari and it looks the same/functional to me)

Can one of y'all screenshot what you're seeing?
It actually comes and goes. Usually when I have the perfect gif to post. But I just type the shortcut in. Maybe it has to do with the clipboard?

Might be related to my old personal phone versus my new work phone?

Last edited:
Interesting, I can't recreate on safari (usually use mobile chrome/FF but did just login and test some on mobile safari and it looks the same/functional to me)

Can one of y'all screenshot what you're seeing?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 1.29.56 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 1.29.56 PM.png
    64 KB · Views: 5
Hit the button that looks like two brackets "[ ]" and see if that helps, you need to be in WYSIWG editing mode to get that formatting, and I think you're in the actual code formatting mode instead (since it is also showing the quote shortcode instead of the quote box around the comment).

If you can't see the [ ] it's also in the far right vertical dots menu (I can see it on Strickland's screenshot, but on my browser/mobile view it was hidden in the far right).

Hit the button that looks like two brackets "[ ]" and see if that helps, you need to be in WYSIWG editing mode to get that formatting, and I think you're in the actual code formatting mode instead (since it is also showing the quote shortcode instead of the quote box around the comment).
That got it.

If you can't see the [ ] it's also in the far right vertical dots menu (I can see it on Strickland's screenshot, but on my browser/mobile view it was hidden in the far right).
thanks cookout!

Back