• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Serial (podcast)

seems like they're trying too hard to be new and different. just find another interesting case like S1 and go with it.

Having listened two the first two episodes, I think the new season is actually pretty interesting.

It seems like Dr. Death could have been condensed into one hour

Yeah the new season is definitely up my alley for what I find interesting, but it's definitely also just going to piss me off each week

Did I miss an episode? The teaser at the end of last week was for something completely different than what was on this morning's episode. Today's was alright, but didn't ever feel like she closed the circle on the reason the government let out the wrongly accused guy in the shooting incident

I've downloaded all the episodes so far, but haven't had a chance to listen. I'm looking forward to it.

You Serial-heads should check out In the Dark. It's also public radio investigative journalism/story-telling, but the main difference is their two seasons are BOTH excellent.

Did I miss an episode? The teaser at the end of last week was for something completely different than what was on this morning's episode. Today's was alright, but didn't ever feel like she closed the circle on the reason the government let out the wrongly accused guy in the shooting incident

no, you didn't miss one. It ended on a 'cliffhanger' and the next episode (this weeks) didn't follow-up. Perhaps an episode in the future will do so. \
A Cleveland attorney is writing a blog post on each episode and providing additional information on the topics covered. Pretty good stuff. Here - https://serialland.com/

Back