• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sharknado!!!

wfudkn

cookout = blabbermouth?
Reaction score
Fuck. Yes.

Who else is watching tomorrow? Got an impromptu gathering going as soon as I heard about this result of what is clearly epic genius.

Absolutely! But only if your shaved down there. No gay stuff (but possible handjob exchange).

I love the horrible SyFy movies!

Ah, Tara Reid, I was wondering who the washed-up has been actor was for this movie. She fits perfectly.

Nice to see the dad from Home Alone is still able to get work.

Soon.

rJjdY74.gif

Set the DVR last night. So excited. I wish epic moments from these movies were more readily available on youtube. The clip below doesn't even have the best scene in the movie when this evil bro says, "times like these, I wish I had a mustache to twirl."

Another one of my favorites was the scene in Spring Break Shark Attack (a classic in the genre) when this marine biology student donk is picking up these absurd cardboard giant sea turtles with chunks bitten out of them. He pauses for a second and then says into his SILLY dictation device, "inescapable conclusion...sharks."

SO amazing.

Back