• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sharknado!!!

Gotta include this into this thread:

A large storm is arriving in the LA area in the next 10 minutes. Residents are warned to seek shelter in an inside room and in chain mail.

Twitter!

netw3rk ‏@netw3rk now
"There's no shark fuck scene, Tara" "I will fuck a max of 3 sharks as long as it supports the story." "That's...we don't have the budget."

Massive thunderstorm rolling through during the broadcast, so I'm hoping I don't lose the signal.

Massive thunderstorm rolling through during the broadcast, so I'm hoping I don't lose the signal.

Apparently, that's the last thing that should worry you in a massive storm.

God damn. Show the sharknado already.

Tara Reid, even acting a mother as a role in a film, should be arrested for child endangerment.

Oh my God. They're going to blow up the sharknado with a propane tank. Genius.

Guys, I think a lot of this movie is CG.

That was the greatest movie of all time.

BO8PIpQCYAA3gEM.jpg:large

So I missed this last night and I'm butthurt about that, but I wanna know from seasoned SyFy vets how this fits in the pantheon of mega animal or ridic B movie classics. Better than Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus? Crocosaurus? Or outside the creature realm, my favorite, with Lou Gossett Jr, Solar Attack?

I haven't seen Solar Attack, but Sharknado was definitely one of my favorite SyFy movies.

I laughed harder at the spider movie with the kid from Terminator 2, but for other reasons.

when tara reid got the hedge trimmer I almost lost it

looks like malcom in the middle is appearing in next weeks feature, "blast vegas"

Another one of my favorites was the scene in Spring Break Shark Attack (a classic in the genre) when this marine biology student donk is picking up these absurd cardboard giant sea turtles with chunks bitten out of them. He pauses for a second and then says into his SILLY dictation device, "inescapable conclusion...sharks."

SO amazing.

I remember them promo'ing the shit out of that during the NCAA Tournament. Second best overdone promo, behind "plenty if back door action with Nash Bridges, this fall on CBS!"

Back