• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep - Main Thread

I will participate in your sheeps.

I am a 2x weekly winner from the last ever sheeps conducted on the suque. I'm pretty above average. (RIP dxl)

In to be on your squad

Obvious fact, at least 3 players on Two and a Half Men were blatantly cheating, and our game runner never had the stones to call them on it.

They were suspiciously good, no doubt, but they didn't turn in the same answers every week. And your 52nd place finish doesn't give you a lot of credibility on the matter.

They were suspiciously good, no doubt, but they didn't turn in the same answers every week. And your 52nd place finish doesn't give you a lot of credibility on the matter.

The fact that someone with my immense mental acumen can only place 52nd would seem to lend even more credibility to the depth and scope of the pervasive cheating that occurred under your watch. It comes as no surprise that they did not fare nearly as well in Real Sheep

Obvious fact, at least 3 players on Two and a Half Men were blatantly cheating, and our game runner never had the stones to call them on it.

Would never happen in real sheep

And your 52nd place finish doesn't give you a lot of credibility on the matter.

My1PcCx.jpg

Sheeptimes I Sheep and Think, and Sheeptimes I Just Sheep

Back