• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep players in need of teams

Alright, so The Team To Be Named Later:

HalIncandenz
Supradeac
ZDeac
????????

Still looking for a 4th, and considering how we put the first 3/4 of the team together I don't think we're too picky. Post here/PM if interested.

I was slack for a couple days, but I have updated the free agent list again. Please let me know if it is inaccurate.

I need a team. Didn't realize this was starting so quickly. Smoove, you still looking?

Sweet....new message board and sheep...

WFU03 - we teaming up again?

I've been pressured into playing this God awful game. I hate this game, but I will submit answers every week.

So, if you want me on your team, I'm down.

Again, I hate sheep.

This super sweet offer still stands. Not sure why people aren't jumping all over it.

FYI, if there are people who want to be on a team but don't manage to find one before the deadline, I will pool them together and create teams out of the free agents.

I'll get in on this. Just went through the last peeps looking for a team:

smoove
timdunk
deacvision
rubbinsracin

does that work for everybody? i don't know you guys so if you're waiting for people you know thats cool too.

Sweet....new message board and sheep...

WFU03 - we teaming up again?

Sounds good to me.

who else did we have last time? was tsy on our team?

If not, we need 2 players to compete for the broadest range of time zones sheep team.

Back