• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep players in need of teams

I'll get in on this. Just went through the last peeps looking for a team:

smoove
timdunk
deacvision
rubbinsracin

does that work for everybody? i don't know you guys so if you're waiting for people you know thats cool too.

Good for me.

Too late? I submitted answers to OGB, but haven't been assigned to a team yet.

This will probably work better...we have 2, need 2 more.

Next two takers, and we'll post a team....

RubbinsRacin
Timdunk

This look interesting. How does one play this game?

I'll get in on this. Just went through the last peeps looking for a team:

smoove
timdunk
deacvision
rubbinsracin

does that work for everybody? i don't know you guys so if you're waiting for people you know thats cool too.

Works for me. I'll be on any team with Smoove.

Forza Italia
it-1897m.gif

I feel like we would be remiss to not have a team name that takes advantage of the lack of censorship dv7 has provided us with.

I feel like we would be remiss to not have a team name that takes advantage of the lack of censorship dv7 has provided us with.

Haha. Y'all do your worst. I'm fine with just about anything.

...as long as it doesn't pertain to those Italian killing bastards you seem to enjoy cheering for, timdunk.

Sounds good to me.

who else did we have last time? was tsy on our team?

If not, we need 2 players to compete for the broadest range of time zones sheep team.

Yeah looks like tsy and the admiral have a new team, so we just need two more, and luckily it looks like there are a couple looking to join....hurray

Back