• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep playoffs, rd 1 (Play-in round): Answers due Friday at 2

Rogan HAS to be Knocked Up, right? Certainly not Superbad where he's like maybe the 4th or 5th main character. Could see Pineapple Express too.

I had zero idea Columbus was not only larger but double the size of Cleveland

Was between SuperBad and Pineapple Express but when I think SuperBad I think of the three kids first, so went Pineapple Express even though SuperBad is the better movie.

I went with Cleveland because they have an NFL team and aren't just a second rate college town.

Went with Saint Louis because of City in the previous clue.

I had zero idea Columbus was not only larger but double the size of Cleveland

Do you not google these things? Literally every question I google it in some way. City questions -> google populations. Movies ->google top grossing or ratings etc.

rogen also wrote superbad and it feels like he is the face of the movie from all the publicity when i think about it

Yeah, I went Cleveland but had the same thought when I looked up some facts about Ohio cities. Columbus is much bigger than I thought.

I went Knocked Up for Seth Rogan... His other big movies were smaller roles (Superbad, 40 Year Old Virgin).

I struggled with Thunder vs Fireworks for dog scaring thing... That was my biggest back and forth, by far.

i switched from saint louis to saint francis and now i'm regretting it

Though lame went game.

Had no idea Columbus was so big.

Really struggled with the Saint question.

Also, my dad has done a few Ironman races so I’m curious how that turns out.

I thought Saint Louis was the obvious answer.

Wavered a bit when I thought of Saint Nick/Nicholas or Saint Patrick.... Or Saint John's/Joe's... But always came back to Saint Louis.

Back