• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep playoffs, rd 1 (Play-in round): Answers due Friday at 2

we don't have all day here Townie

If Columbus loses because you guys couldn't put in the bare minimum effort of typing in "cities in ohio by population" into google, I'm going to throw a fit.

Also went Superbad for Rogen. It was my first thought and included in his “Known For” on IMDB.

City with strong accents, I settled on Boston.

First thought was New Orleans... And that is definitely a strong accent, but Boston seemed like the Sheep answer. Could also be NY, I guess... But I am from NY and I speak normally. I have family from Boston and they do not speak normally.

City with strong accents, I settled on Boston.

First thought was New Orleans... And that is definitely a strong accent, but Boston seemed like the Sheep answer. Could also be NY, I guess... But I am from NY and I speak normally. I have family from Boston and they do not speak normally.

Struggled between NYC and Boston. Went Boston.

actually switched answers going from NYC to Boston

Boston. I didn't even consider another answer.

If Columbus loses because you guys couldn't put in the bare minimum effort of typing in "cities in ohio by population" into google, I'm going to throw a fit.

it's a sports board where most fans are fans of basketball.

Was between Nicholas and Patrick.

I feel like I’m at a disadvantage being Catholic as I went to various schools and churches growing up named after various saints.

Boston seemed obvious, though I also briefly considered Milwaukee - those Wisconsin accents are pretty hilarious.

columbus is the raleigh of ohio. it's there, it's the capital, and no one gives a shit about it except for the people who went to college there and won't shut up about how underrated it is. fuck you columbus.

also bachelorette parties is charleston, so i wanted to put charleston for the accent question - but changed to boston in violation of sheep protocol. looks like that was a good move.

I knew Columbus was the largest city in Ohio but went Cleveland because I felt like that was the sheep answer

1. A man’s name that starts with “T”
Tom/Thomas - 40
Tim/Timothy - 5
Tyler, Tom (please don't lump with Thom and Thomas and Tomas)* - 1
*I mean, he asked

2. A city in Ohio
Cleveland - 31
Columbus - 15
Cincinnati - 1

3. Something a dog is afraid of
Thunder/storms - 33
Fireworks - 7