• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: The ‘Ship - THANKS FOR PLAYING BOZOS

A lot is the most direct replacement for "many" in normal conversation. "I have many questions" "I have a lot of questions"

I was 1/1 on three pointers at Stegeman Coliseum during the 2nd timeout of the UGA/Kentucky basketball game in 1996. I'd probably go 1/10 if made to take 10 shots.

I think I'd make a couple. I bet if all 50 of us playing took 10 shots, maybe one person makes 5.

I think I'd make a couple. I bet if all 50 of us playing took 10 shots, maybe one person makes 5.
This seems low imo, but I bet if we took everybody who played Sheep this week and had them shoot 10, then the average would be between 0-3.

I looked up NBA 3 point percentages and went from there. Obviously those guys are being guarded, but there's only one person shooting .500 or better.

Back