• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: The ‘Ship - THANKS FOR PLAYING BOZOS

Looks like the last answer will be lots of 1s.

10. Have you used scissors this week: yes or no? Yes
11. Will AI have an impact on your career before you retire: yes or no? Yes
12. _______ free Fat

The Kangaroo answer gets even better because there seems to have been debate recently over whether or not the tail functions as a fifth leg.

But of course this still doesn't get past the initial point that it's an absolutely horrible answer even if by this technicality a fuckin kangaroo does have 5 legs.

The Kangaroo answer gets even better because there seems to have been debate recently over whether or not the tail functions as a fifth leg.

But of course this still doesn't get past the initial point that it's an absolutely horrible answer even if by this technicality a fuckin kangaroo does have 5 legs.
This is one of the few booksmark posts I have on here.

Honestly if you quizzed me on it yesterday I would have said they have 2 legs and 2 arms

Back