• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: Week 1, answers due Friday at 12

Lebron James (I agonized for a while about whether last names would count, but ultimately he was way more famous than James Franco or James Taylor)
Neon (As a chemist, I would be remiss if I didn't remind people that argon was the third most abundant gas in the atmosphere. Neon is better for both non-chemists and chemists, who would be drawn to a specific column on the periodic table by "noble gas". From there, it was just looking one space down from helium)
Canada (proximity)
I said Lebron too

celebrities are not just famous people, they are people who can’t go to the grocery store without being bothered. Ain’t no paparazzi hiding in bushes to snap pictures of James earl jones

I'm shocked this many people are saying Lebron is one they thought about or did actually put. Putting someone with the last name of James never even crossed my mind.

celebrities are not just famous people, they are people who can’t go to the grocery store without being bothered. Ain’t no paparazzi hiding in bushes to snap pictures of James earl jones

I thought about this, as well. But then the answer would be James Dean, right? Other than being dead, that dude is iconic.

James Franco hasn't done shit in like 5 years.

Back