• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: Week 1, answers due Friday at 12

Just like in the NCAA Basketball Tournament, there is always a 12 beating a five or an 11 beating a 6 seed. Yeah Team Leftover Meatloaf!

Oh we only lost by 80 points. Dang. If tejas had submitted and got ~350 we could have advanced
My bad team. I looked over this last night and thought I’d have time this morning. Never got to it

My best score is in the first round of the playoffs, which is also what happens in fantasy football. That does not bode well for the second round of sheep playoffs. Congrats fellow Meatloaf.

Sorry y'all, I got lost in the lot scene after bringing you the whimsical tune that was spun for me.

Didn't realize the lot scene got so rowdy during the playoffs.

It's a true testament to my team (who, again, going to be completely honest, it's the playoffs and I still have 0 idea who they are) that they can rally without their captain and leader. I might be the name of the team, but the team is much greater than myself. I promise to do better and hold myself to higher standards. This round I will focus on answers and not grilled cheeses and women with flowers in their hair who spin.

From a lot haze, I managed to produce 12 answers and it felt like a heater, I could just not get them through the wire they were:

1. James Franco
2. Neon
3. Canada
4. Jeopardy
5. 11
6. Titleist
7. 2
8. Boat
9. Heart
10. New Jersey
11. Pistachios
12. Pressure

I love this team more than life itself. VIOLA! You're about to learn why stovetop popcorn is the superior popcorn, bitch.

Back