• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: Week 1, answers due Friday at 12

The more time I spent on these questions, the worse I did. Some of these are ridiculous. The answer to 8 is movie. Most movies suck, and if they don't suck they are just good enough to be entertaining for a few hours. Why do I need to spend extra money so that a sub-par movie can take up space in my house? It is not better to rent a house or a boat than own one. Get outta here. Virginia is the correct answer to 10. Who goes to the beach in Virginia? No one. Their coastline was taken by Maryland and any beaches they have exist in a Bay. As a result, they are the worst. Almonds is the correct answer to 11, in part because peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.

Despite all of your incorrect answers, we got that W. On to the next.
My in-laws have a place at Virginia Beach. I hate it.

Alaskan beaches are still worse.

My in-laws have a place at Virginia Beach. I hate it.

Alaskan beaches are still worse.
Interesting. I thought about it in the cold weather manner too. Maine beaches suck for sunbathing like Alaska. But both are beautiful to look at. NJ was the obvious answer because trash people actually treat NJ beaches like summer beaches.

Honestly I thought MD was a sleeper choice because of the makeup of the players in this game and, well, Ocean City.

Lol I do my answers in less than 5 minutes last night because I knew I'd be traveling today, and ofc I win after being absolutely terrible all season.

And my team still loses/has their worst showing after most weeks beating me 😭

The more time I spent on these questions, the worse I did. Some of these are ridiculous. The answer to 8 is movie. Most movies suck, and if they don't suck they are just good enough to be entertaining for a few hours. Why do I need to spend extra money so that a sub-par movie can take up space in my house? It is not better to rent a house or a boat than own one. Get outta here. Virginia is the correct answer to 10. Who goes to the beach in Virginia? No one. Their coastline was taken by Maryland and any beaches they have exist in a Bay. As a result, they are the worst. Almonds is the correct answer to 11, in part because peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.

Despite all of your incorrect answers, we got that W. On to the next.
I legit could not think of anything that I rent. It was so hard. I just had a total mental block, and I was like well people rent houses from me, so there

I couldn’t think of anything I rent either, but I can think of things that don’t alway involve me. I don’t then think it’s a brag. If you own your home and car, what is there to regularly rent?

I put tuxedo. I don’t own one and I probably won’t rent one until my kid gets married.

Do streaming services count as renting?

Back