• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: Week 1, answers due Friday at 12

Jeopardy (fewer opponents. don't feel too good about this one).
10 PM (rule of 10. Considered 7 because that was in the question)
Titleist (weirdly confident about this despite/because I don't go
This is terrible logic. The other 2 people are going to be significantly smarter than you! Thats like saying I have a better chance winning a one on one game vs Lebron James vs my son's kindergarten class.....

the folks on this board have more confidence in their big brains than in their physical attributes...
You genuinely do not even need to have that good of physical attributes to win Survivor. As long as you can survive outdoors for a month and make friends then you have a chance.

Compare that to going up against the most insane trivia contestants that exist

This is terrible logic. The other 2 people are going to be significantly smarter than you! Thats like saying I have a better chance winning a one on one game vs Lebron James vs my son's kindergarten class.....

Jeopardy isn't about being smart. It's about knowing random shit about a wide variety of topics.

Survivor has 16 people that ostensibly have the same chance of winning as you do.

I couldn't agree with 2001 more, a sentence I don't think I ever expected to say in my life

10. US coastal state with worst beaches
New Jersey - 25
Alaska - 4
Maine - 4
Florida - 3
South Carolina - 3
Texas - 3
Delaware - 2
Georgia - 2
Louisiana - 2
New York - 2
North Carolina - 2
Alabama, California, Connecticut, Oregon, Virginia - 1

11. Best nut to snack on
Peanut - 33
Almond - 15
Cashew - 5
Pistachio - 3
Macadamia - 1

12. Blood _______

Pressure - 34
Type - 10
Bank - 2
Clot, diamond, drive, hound, line, lust, money, relative, sugar, vessel, work - 1

Back