• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week 3: Answers due Friday at 12

If Ursa Major and Big Dipper are grouped (not technically the same thing as Mako so generously pointed out) then it could be close - otherwise Orion probably sneaks away with it pretty handily.

If Ursa Major and Big Dipper are grouped (not technically the same thing as Mako so generously pointed out) then it could be close - otherwise Orion probably sneaks away with it pretty handily.

Should not be grouped. They are not the same thing.

Orion
Crab
J-burg

Big Dipper
Crab
J-Burg (glad this won't be a 1 at least lol)

Decided to rapid fire fill them out with no googling this week since my team is out of it and I individually am too far behind to win.

I think my score today will prove that this is a terrible strategy for me

Decided to rapid fire fill them out with no googling this week since my team is out of it and I individually am too far behind to win.

I think my score today will prove that this is a terrible strategy for me
I always do this

I know Egypt is Africa... But it just doesn't feel like Africa Africa. And for that reason, I went J-Burg.

1) A group of stars
2) Pepe
3) Carthage
4) 0 - I'm not a secretary!
5) KC Monarchs
6) 100
7) John Stamos
8) David Berkowitz
9) TownieDeac
10) Hyrule Kingdom
11) Si
12) tto