• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

Windy’s submissions:

1. Facewash brand - Cetaphil
2. Applebee’s, Chili’s, or TGI Friday’s? - Fridays
3. Number of live sporting events you’ll have attended this year- 5
4. Have you ever bought anything from a Facebook or Instagram advertisement: yes or no? no
5. Would you rather go to the dentist or the DMV? DMV
6. A city in South America- Buenos Aires
7. A Radiohead song (not Creep) Fake plastic Trees
8. Who will win NBA Rookie of the Year? Wemby
9. Will George RR Martin ever finish Winds of Winter? No
10. One hotdog topping gotta go: relish, onions, chili Chili
11. American professional sports league with worst officiating. MLB
12. Be ________ Cool
No bad answers here. Windy’s going to sneak out of the basement before too long.

Yeah I thought NBA was the obvious answer because of these two things. I really don’t understand this game.
Relatively few Sheep players care about the NBA.

after being down with the dregs all year, I am putting together a nice top half finish for the playoffs if I can keep it up.

Viola needs to be on watch, because Ambulance Chasers threw out the best score of week 2, taking down surprise team of the season Ph and the Brains.
no kidding

tough set of questions and smaller group of answers really ramps up the volatility

Toog, we're def cutting GOOBER right?

Don't let that #7 next to Ovis Ipsa Loquitur fool you - they had the highest score in the first week of the playoffs, and the second highest this week. They've gotten hot at the right time.

As predicted here a month and a half ago!

@DeaconCav06 @DeacInVermont @TimmyClutch - Ovis Ipsa Loquitor is going to be the D’Backs of Sheep - slightly better than mediocre regular season and come hard in the playoffs

Here's the semi matchup (using the two weeks of playoff scoring for rank):

The Nomahas
9) freakadeac
16) HailToTheDeacons
40) Wakeforest22890
42) Deacsfan27

Ovis Ipsa Loquitor
3) DeacInVermont
10) DeaconCav06
24) TimmyClutch
29) Wakelaw2006

Is it Loquitor or Loquitur?

I don't want to disrespect our opponent. Numbers and doofus are doing that enough with their recent performance.

So I totally forgot about last week and my team came through big time. Back in a big way this week. Screw individual glory, I'm all about the rings.

Is this the appropriate time for me to enter the transfer portal and accept NIL deals from other teams?

Get one flukishly good performance in the first round of the playoffs, less good in the second round. Same as my fantasy football pattern

Back