• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

I have Atlanta United season tix and probably made it to 10 of the 18 home games, add in a Wake football game, 3 or 4 college baseball games, a Tech basketball game (especially in years Wake plays in Atlanta) and 3 or 4 Braves games and I’m at 20 or so (without including 12U baseball and U10 soccer, which didn’t cross my mind). The United season tix obviously add a big chunk, but even 10 seemed a little low for a group of people that post on a sports message board.
WTF is an Atlanta United

I went 5 but personally I am at probably over 100 per year. Which seems insane now that I think about it.
100 seems impossible unless you are a baseball player

Last edited:
If you count each individual basketball game on a 4 night stack I will see 11 games this week.

I didn’t even think about high school sports when I answered the prompt, but when both of mine were in high school and playing club soccer it was five or six games per week minimum.

I definitely didn't think about kids sports. Even I probably get to 10 of those with nieces and nephews.

Back