• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Preseason Week 1: Answers due Friday 8/4 at 12

Could have swore Titanic would take it cause of the sub implosion

My "top 10 or bottom 10" proclivity remains. Of course one of my top 10s is preseason.
And in the inaugural season opening YoungBuck of the week award, this week’s worst answers from ChrisL68 (a truly astonishingly low score):

1. No
2. Armani
3. Grisham
4. Tennis
5. Batman
6. Monkey
7. Breyer's
8. Orange
9. US
10. The Godfather
11. $5
12. wrongful termination

I did appreciate him picking the one HR violation that was the clearly the employer's fault and not the employer's

1. Yes
2. Versace
3. Christie
4. TENNIS!
5. Superman
6. Lion (not a jungle animal, but king of it, so 🤷🏻‍♂️)
7. Ben & Jerry’s
8. Orange
9. Mexico
10. Everything everywhere…..
11. $5
12. Harassment

Re: #11 - Rule of 5s people!!!!

Does the bus really cost $2 per ride, or do none of us ride the bus, because that seems expensive as hell, and it’s mostly poor people riding the bus in America

Does the bus really cost $2 per ride, or do none of us ride the bus, because that seems expensive as hell, and it’s mostly poor people riding the bus in America
In Greensboro it's $1.50
Winston it's $1
High Point, it's $1.25

But again, sheep correct answers aren't necessarily factual

I mean I assume it’s cheaper if you are paying for a pass as opposed to on a per ride basis

Ok , just googled - Winston bus fare is $1, Raleigh is $1.25, DC is $2, NYC is $2.90, LA is $1.75, ATL is $2.50,

Back