• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Preseason Week 1: Answers due Friday 8/4 at 12

Does the bus really cost $2 per ride, or do none of us ride the bus, because that seems expensive as hell, and it’s mostly poor people riding the bus in America
It costs $2 in DC, I ride it all the time. Maybe 50% of people actually pay when they get on.

I Googled average bus prices and saw they all centered around $2 and chose that. $5 is way too high.

1. Would you cut off your pinkie for $1,000,000?
No
2. A fashion designer
Chanel
3. A writer of mystery novels
Agatha Christie (sorry DV7)
4. A sport that requires a net
Tennis
5. A superhero with an alter ego
Superman
6. A jungle animal
Lion
7. A brand of ice cream
Ben and Jerry's
8. A fruit used to make juice
Orange
9. A country known for its beaches
Australia
10. A Best Picture winning movie
Gone with the Wind
11. How much it costs to ride the bus in your city one trip
$2
12. An HR violation at work
Sexual Harassment

new to sheep, assumed googling was against the rules

I feel like my left pinkie is borderline worthless. $1 million is a lot of money. And there wasn't even a prohibition against rushing to the hospital and getting them to sew it back on!

I feel like my left pinkie is borderline worthless. $1 million is a lot of money. And there wasn't even a prohibition against rushing to the hospital and getting them to sew it back on!
You can always get a prosthetic pinky.

I knew that the Sheep answer was just the most recent Best Picture winner, but I didn't want to put that and it's a preseason week anyways so

I went with highest grossing.

Also rule of 5 for bus fare.

Look at all these misogynists minimizing SOCCER during the WWC.

I originally thought soccer, but went with tennis because you don't ACTUALLY need a net for soccer.

Nor do you need a net for basketball. You absolutely do have to have a net for tennis, however.

Plus the major that just happened swung it to tennis.

I originally thought soccer, but went with tennis because you don't ACTUALLY need a net for soccer.

Nor do you need a net for basketball. You absolutely do have to have a net for tennis, however.

Plus the major that just happened swung it to tennis.

Why do you need a net for tennis ?

Why do you need a net for tennis ?
I guess theoretically you could put a cross bar there or just a piece of plywood, but there's game action that is predicated on the net. There are shots all the time that hit the net and roll over.

If you just put a bar, it would probably be hard to tell if it went over/under sometimes.

I guess theoretically you could put a cross bar there or just a piece of plywood, but there's game action that is predicated on the net. There are shots all the time that hit the net and roll over.

If you just put a bar, it would probably be hard to tell if it went over/under sometimes.

Like it would be hard to tell if the ball went through the hoop in basketball sometimes then ?

Back