• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Preseason Week 2: Answers due THURSDAY at 12

Ashley (by far the most popular women's name with an A - I checked!)
Andrew (but gets shortened to nicknames so maybe a bad pick?)
Hammer

Spending that much money on a vacation catered to a 5 year seems wild to me, but I also don't have kids so what do I know. Glad 10 year old got the same point total

oh man I fucked up not thinking about beach volleyball

i think it's because i was thinking of sports you'd actually play w/ friends on the beach just hanging out, tossing the pig skin

very few beaches have actual beach volleyball setups

Spending that much money on a vacation catered to a 5 year seems wild to me, but I also don't have kids so what do I know. Glad 10 year old got the same point total
My rule was "no strollers." My kid was tall, but he could ride all rides except 1 - Rockin' Rollercoaster, IIRC.

Still had to break for a nap once or twice.

OTOH a 5 year old is gonna be a LOT more wow'd by disney than a 10 year old..

the true correct answer is probably like 7-8 but you gotta go rule of 5's bb, so swing one way or the other here depending on how you're feeling

Amy
Adam
Hammer

My assumption on the girls names was that Anne and Annie would split and render both names useless. After that, just a matter of going through Facebook and counting, assuming I am near the median age on this board.

the true correct answer is probably like 7-8 but you gotta go rule of 5's bb, so swing one way or the other here depending on how you're feeling
Yeah but the family vacations I took as a 10 year old are actually lifelong memories.

I have no idea where my parents took me on vacation when I was 5

This. It was a coin flip between 5 and 10 (and the dead equal split bears that out).

You want them to still believe in the magic.

7. A woman’s name that starts with “A”
Anna - 8
Amy - 7
Ashley - 7
Anne - 6
Amanda - 4
Abigail - 3
Amelia - 3
Allison - 2
April, Alexa, Angela, Annette, Ava - 1

8. A man’s name that starts with “A”
Andrew - 16