• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 5: Answers due Thursday at 12

Clutch changes to GoT and End but also changed starburst to SPK. Sad pajamas

Sigh, I used to be okay at this game. Thank you (and sorry) @WindyCityDeac for being last.

When y’all answered the photo album Q were you thinking like traditional album with printed pics? Because in my mind it just meant a book of pictures (like you can get from shutterfly). Do you not live with people who love you and want to remember things with you?!

Sigh, I used to be okay at this game. Thank you (and sorry) @WindyCityDeac for being last.

When y’all answered the photo album Q were you thinking like traditional album with printed pics? Because in my mind it just meant a book of pictures (like you can get from shutterfly). Do you not live with people who love you and want to remember things with you?!
yeah...they have phones and cloud storage accounts

I have no idea how to do this 😂

And does this mean you have them all like sorted and in folders?
well...no longer married, so haven't done this in a while but yeah. Every so often the wife and i would sort photos and upload them to Amazon Photos in folders. So if we wanted to look at our pictures of our trip to Israel...we'd open that folder and cast it to the TV.

honestly I own a physical photo album but I answered no because I figured I was in the minority there

I make an annual photobook on Shutterfly with pics from the year and have so since HTTD and I got married. I didn’t expect everyone to be on that level but not even one?! Our wedding photographer just had that as part of the package!

Aren’t most of the people posting on this board older than 35? Even if you haven’t created a photo album in 10-15 years, seems reasonable you would have one from your youth, or one you inherited from your family. I have a photo album of underwater photos I took snorkeling with sea turtles in Hawaii with a disposable underwater camera. I don’t think GoPro’s were really a thing when I did that.

Fuck lime as an answer

Also the picks I had ready to send would have gotten me a top 10 finish. Yay Team Ineptitude

Friday
Cherry
Starburst
GOT
Doordash
Yes
Yes
New Balance
Eagles
Weight

Fuck lime as an answer

Also the picks I had ready to send would have gotten me a top 10 finish. Yay Team Ineptitude

Friday
Cherry
Starburst
GOT
Doordash
Yes
Yes
New Balance
Eagles
Weight
Like 75 percent of the top 10 drinks have lime in them or garnished on the rim, and the vast majority of those garnishes get squeezed into the drink.

Back