• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 5: Answers due Thursday at 12

So the photo album question….for my 6th wedding anniversary I made a photo album out of our wedding pics, pics of our kids, going back to our life at Wake. I was like hell yeah home run fuckin nailed it.

She opened it and looked through a couple pages and was like… “the fuck am I supposed to do with this? Sit and look at it?”

Has been a running joke/commentary between us ever since.

Started to fill out the questions, then I saw due THURSDAY. :(

Here's what I would have probably played:

Friday
Cherries
Twizzlers
The Sopranos
DoorDash
Yes
Yes
New Balance
Falcons
or Alive

Like 75 percent of the top 10 drinks have lime in them or garnished on the rim, and the vast majority of those garnishes get squeezed into the drink.

But what if you stop including glass size?

All of the best drinks with fruit have something like luxardo cherries in them. Sorry, it’s just facts.

I actually was probs the first person to submit answers (submitted like an hour after thread open), and I blindly put Friday because I didn't realize the due date was Thursday this week

Didn't end up hurting me too much but oops

My strategy of checking this drunk Thursday night backfired.

Sorry team.

It was my first week back playing again....gonna take a bit to get the rust off.

IDK why I didn't put GoT for the unsatisfying ending question....just as soon as I read it I thought LOST....because I had just watched a JJ Abrams TED Talk and he played a scene from it.

Put strawberry for cocktail because "fruity cocktail" just makes strawberry pop in my mind...I wasn't thinking garnishes, I was thinking fruits actually used to make the drink and was down to SB and Pineapple.

Switched from New Balance to Nike because I thought it was the Sheep answer

I thought 40 was the perfect sheep answer for hours worked because it's LITERALLY called a 40 hour work week and 40 is a multiple of 5 or 10. And I figured all you fancy high powered execs and lawyers and what not, I figured you'd really "work 60" but then say "well, the common folk probably work ordinary jobs and that's 40 hours a week, so I'll put that"....idk why I wasted so much time explaining that answer, it only lost by 2 pts.

And I thought 25 was the perfect text amount....I send probably 75+, but I thought 20 would be too few and the next 10 amount that made sense would be 50, so I went with a 5'er

All the rest I got I think.

NEXT TIME BABY!!!

It was my first week back playing again....gonna take a bit to get the rust off.

IDK why I didn't put GoT for the unsatisfying ending question....just as soon as I read it I thought LOST....because I had just watched a JJ Abrams TED Talk and he played a scene from it.

Put strawberry for cocktail because "fruity cocktail" just makes strawberry pop in my mind...I wasn't thinking garnishes, I was thinking fruits actually used to make the drink and was down to SB and Pineapple.

Switched from New Balance to Nike because I thought it was the Sheep answer

I thought 40 was the perfect sheep answer for hours worked because it's LITERALLY called a 40 hour work week and 40 is a multiple of 5 or 10. And I figured all you fancy high powered execs and lawyers and what not, I figured you'd really "work 60" but then say "well, the common folk probably work ordinary jobs and that's 40 hours a week, so I'll put that"....idk why I wasted so much time explaining that answer, it only lost by 2 pts.

And I thought 25 was the perfect text amount....I send probably 75+, but I thought 20 would be too few and the next 10 amount that made sense would be 50, so I went with a 5'er

All the rest I got I think.

NEXT TIME BABY!!!
LOST is correct but too long ago for sheep. I narrowly dodged that bullet.

I can’t remember a show falling off the cultural map harder and faster than GoT. Not even Lost

I actually was probs the first person to submit answers (submitted like an hour after thread open), and I blindly put Friday because I didn't realize the due date was Thursday this week

Didn't end up hurting me too much but oops

me and Windy were in 5 mins after the thread dropped brah

I can’t remember a show falling off the cultural map harder and faster than GoT. Not even Lost
Sometimes I think about all the people who named their kid Daenerys and what they must’ve thought about how that character arc ended

Back