• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 6: Congrats JamesSokolove!

It's weird to argue that what most other people answered is wrong

lol junebug throwing stones for making weird arguments

duh biff he was just in a movie so it's the obvious sheep answer

and if townie had said "not will forte" you would have known to choose kyle mooney because he's the second weirdest white guy on SNL #SheepTactics

Thanks as always for running, Townie. Your time and effort make Fridays and the week a bit more enjoyable!

nah p sure i get why i'm wrong i just think it's dumb and i wanna mix it up a little but no real biters shame

i remember when sheep threads would run more than 5 pages with args in between reveals but feels like now ppl just want to show up and collect their points which is kinda weak

not townie's fault - just the board vibe changing

i remember when sheep threads would run more than 5 pages with args in between reveals but feels like now ppl just want to show up and collect their points which is kinda weak

not townie's fault - just the board vibe changing

This season has a bit more of an off-season vibe as well.

Prime sheep was middle of the summer, teams w/ H2H match-ups, and 75+ people playing every week. There was a multi week preseason that brought people in and it also included participants from a few of the other major boards.

I think it's still possible to get that kind of vibe but it's up to the shep how he wants to run it.

Lemon lime is trash. I thought Orange was a lock. Orange is always odds on favorite for Super Bowl color too, I'm pretty sure.

And carrot over potato? Are you f*!!#^)# kidding me? I guess I really enjoyed my Chic Fil A waffle carrots for lunch, and really look forward to my mashed carrots and prime rib on Christmas. Maybe I'll make a loaded baked carrot over the weekend. Or some carrot latkes.

Oh, and the Heat are the most popular pro sports team in FL. By a decent margin.

There used to be team sheep which really made the banter strong. Didn’t think we could get that together. This is fun though.

Or what Nonny said. Just wanted something between Mafia seasons. And it’s not terribly challenging to administer. I think either Matt or OGB was the GOAT shepherd.

There used to be team sheep which really made the banter strong. Didn’t think we could get that together. This is fun though.

Motion to make remainder of the season Team Gooner vs Team Mako. Snake draft, I get first pick.

Back